• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Pack-

  • Thread starter Thread starter KEEPERZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

KEEPERZ

TOTM March 08'
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
788
Reaction score
54
Location
Vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top down pics under 400w 12k MH's-frag pack $185 + shipping-
2 packs available


1 1/2" x 1 1/2" Purple rim cap
IMG_2208.jpg

1"-pink Millipora
IMG_2217.jpg

1"-30k Lokani
IMG_2201.jpg

1"-blue tip echinata/turaki
IMG_2230.jpg

1"x1"-purple rim confusa
IMG_2265.jpg

1"-red abrotoinodes
IMG_2141.jpg

Each frag will be fresh cut and unmounted. Minimum
frag size is listed above pics. I will be able to ship
overnight and will not require an additional fee for
PayPal payment.Shipping is $50 . Please PM or e-mail
[email protected]-thanks-Joe
 
Nice corals, Joe. Interested in a few. Let me see what I have stored away with my acorns.
 
Thank you- I have some Tyree unknown acro I will throw in with each frag pack also-
 
1-pack sold
1-pack still available
 
All sold-thanks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new