• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Rack Clear Out SPS Pack

buckeye82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2014
Messages
236
Reaction score
90
Location
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a pack of SPS up for grabs.

Looking to clear some space.

LEFT TO RIGHT
-Sexy Corals Orange Passion
-Cali Tort
-Tyree Pink Lemonade
-WWC Yoda
-Miyagi Tort
$250 shipped



R2r 5 acro pack .jpg
 
where are you located in IN I live in that state and maybe I wouldnt have to pay for shipping. or maybe I could buy from you in the future aswell those sps look insane.
 
where are you located in IN I live in that state and maybe I wouldnt have to pay for shipping. or maybe I could buy from you in the future aswell those sps look insane.
Evansville Indiana, shipping rates to Indiana is pretty cheap as well
 
What's the one on the bottom right?
 
Excellent seller, great communication! The SC Orange Passion is so healthy and the polyps are bright orange! Incredible deal. I'm very happy with this pack!
 
Is this still available?

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. I got a pack like this one, then the seller posted that he could make 2 more frag packs like this. So I did not get the only one available.

Sorry for any confusion!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new