Frag Rack Knowledge

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm going to be using a CNC machine to cut out frag racks for my new frag tank using the program CAD... I'd like to get some ideas of what to make and how to design it! So if you have any pictures of yours please share, thanks!

I was thinking something like this...2 Tier Frag Rack
Does anyone know the exact spacing I should be putting between each hole to ensure the most frags on each sheet? What's the average size of frag plugs?

I was also looking at something like this for the frag racks and I've got a small tub to use as a mushroom box. Professional Frag Build

What are everyone's opinions on how I could get the most space for frags while also having a mushroom box? Should I make the whole take a frag rack and then on top of that put a small mushroom box in the corner instead of a large tub? Just want some ideas lol sorry for all the input from my end I've been spamming a bit in this thread.

here is the mushroom tub I was thinking. Too big? Takes up a lot of space that could be frag rack…

pic here's an image of the mushy box I have in there rn.

OP
OP
LaxFrags

LaxFrags

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm buying a 24x36'' black acrylic sheet. My tank is 18x36x9, 25 gallon frag tank. I want to include one level that's around 6 inches to the top for SPS and then other levels for zoas and euphilia plus a place for mushrooms.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 19 23.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back