• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag saw

  • Thread starter Thread starter JunkMan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

JunkMan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Location
Manchester, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Gryphon Aquasaw Diamond Band Frag Saw that I have only used a couple times. Let me know if you need pics of it. I have it stored in the box and its like new. Looks like this one pictured.

$300 shipped

207487-gryphon-aquasaw-frag-saw.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new