Frag Swap Tips

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend, I will save you the trouble now. I thought you might be taking about that, but if you head to Lisle you will more than likely miss the show....as it's in Niles, IL. :)

Also the main days are not the 17th and 18th, but rather Saturday and Sunday......the 18th and 19th. Although I think I had seen something where you can maybe get in early on Friday as a VIP. You'd have to check pricing on Friday, but it is much more if I saw correctly.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My friend, I will save you the trouble now. I thought you might be taking about that, but if you head to Lisle you will more than likely miss the show....as it's in Niles, IL. :)

Also the main days are not the 17th and 18th, but rather Saturday and Sunday......the 18th and 19th. Although I think I had seen something where you can maybe get in early on Friday as a VIP. You'd have to check pricing on Friday, but it is much more if I saw correctly.

Darn spell correct. Yes it is Niles and i have VIP for Friday. Public is sat & Sunday.

Eastlake

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was the show in Illinois buddy?
Nope, it was the LEAR swap in Strongsville, OH February 2018. Whoever it was had near quarter sized jawbreakers with lots of color for $100 and my buddy bought a nickel sized OG bounce with a ton of bubbles for $250. Some of the best prices I've ever seen on high end mushrooms and darn it I can't remember the name, I even contacted the guy in charge of vendors tables and he couldn't find me a name either.

ramona

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great tips to reread just before going to any frag-swap.

CWR24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, it was the LEAR swap in Strongsville, OH February 2018. Whoever it was had near quarter sized jawbreakers with lots of color for $100 and my buddy bought a nickel sized OG bounce with a ton of bubbles for $250. Some of the best prices I've ever seen on high end mushrooms and darn it I can't remember the name, I even contacted the guy in charge of vendors tables and he couldn't find me a name either.

Hopefully you’ll cross paths again and snag another nice deal.
I had asked because there’s a guy near my house that runs a shop and he gives crazy insane prices on those as well.
He will be at the show but not sure as to what he’s bringing.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 34 30.4%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.0%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back