Frag Swap Tips

My friend, I will save you the trouble now. I thought you might be taking about that, but if you head to Lisle you will more than likely miss the show....as it's in Niles, IL. :)

Also the main days are not the 17th and 18th, but rather Saturday and Sunday......the 18th and 19th. Although I think I had seen something where you can maybe get in early on Friday as a VIP. You'd have to check pricing on Friday, but it is much more if I saw correctly.
 
Watch out for fakes. Know what ur looking for
 
My friend, I will save you the trouble now. I thought you might be taking about that, but if you head to Lisle you will more than likely miss the show....as it's in Niles, IL. :)

Also the main days are not the 17th and 18th, but rather Saturday and Sunday......the 18th and 19th. Although I think I had seen something where you can maybe get in early on Friday as a VIP. You'd have to check pricing on Friday, but it is much more if I saw correctly.

Darn spell correct. Yes it is Niles and i have VIP for Friday. Public is sat & Sunday.
 
Was the show in Illinois buddy?
Nope, it was the LEAR swap in Strongsville, OH February 2018. Whoever it was had near quarter sized jawbreakers with lots of color for $100 and my buddy bought a nickel sized OG bounce with a ton of bubbles for $250. Some of the best prices I've ever seen on high end mushrooms and darn it I can't remember the name, I even contacted the guy in charge of vendors tables and he couldn't find me a name either.
 
Great tips to reread just before going to any frag-swap.
 
Great tips to reread just before going to any frag-swap.
 
Nope, it was the LEAR swap in Strongsville, OH February 2018. Whoever it was had near quarter sized jawbreakers with lots of color for $100 and my buddy bought a nickel sized OG bounce with a ton of bubbles for $250. Some of the best prices I've ever seen on high end mushrooms and darn it I can't remember the name, I even contacted the guy in charge of vendors tables and he couldn't find me a name either.

Hopefully you’ll cross paths again and snag another nice deal.
I had asked because there’s a guy near my house that runs a shop and he gives crazy insane prices on those as well.
He will be at the show but not sure as to what he’s bringing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new