Frag tank dosing

trippinoutreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Location
Newnan Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I have a new frag tank that I will be selling corals out of. I want to be sure to keep parameters stable.

I am looking at the Red Sea Alk,Mag,and Cal.

Or should I do the Brightwell Reef Code A and B?

I have heard a lot of good things about All For Reef but I think that is probably for a more stable system that is consistent on corals.
 
Word of caution if you don’t have fish in there keep very close eye on your nutrients.

When I started early last year I made a coral QT I lost a few being new and not paying attention to phosphate and there was none in there for who knows how long.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new