frag tank flow

jjschno

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
55
Reaction score
20
Location
GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my waterbox frag 105.4 and I want to know if one Nero 5 is enough flow because I want to be ready, there isn't water in it yet or anything but I would really like to know if the one would be fine since it's a decently shallow tank. I already have the one Nero 5 but I will buy another or a lesser one based on what you guys think. Thanks so much!
 
I just got my waterbox frag 105.4 and I want to know if one Nero 5 is enough flow because I want to be ready, there isn't water in it yet or anything but I would really like to know if the one would be fine since it's a decently shallow tank. I already have the one Nero 5 but I will buy another or a lesser one based on what you guys think. Thanks so much!
Did you end up doing two Nero 5's??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new