Frag Tank Or Frag Rack?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jrizo1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jrizo1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2011
Messages
242
Reaction score
37
Location
largo fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does any one has a frag tank or a frag rack from "the blue glow"?
I will like to see some pics
thanks
 
I've purchased from them several times. What exactly do you want to see, the frags racks look exactly as posted on their website. I believe they're no longer making frag tanks and are solely concentrating on frag racks now. Highly recommend their product.
 
I'm going to order there racks when I get my funds together. A friend of mine has them and as stated before they look just like the website pictures. I also heard they don't do the frag tanks anymore.
 
I've purchased from them several times. What exactly do you want to see, the frags racks look exactly as posted on their website. I believe they're no longer making frag tanks and are solely concentrating on frag racks now. Highly recommend their product.

the infinity rack
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new