Frag tank

1979fishgeek

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
917
Reaction score
920
Location
Hampshire UK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi guys

Just wanted to run this past you all see what you thought.

I want to set up a small frag tank I found a Turtle aquarium that is about the right size and new it's only £35!

Tartarium 80
Features:
- Shockproof plastic frame
- Polished corners

Dimensions:
- L80cm x H24.5 cm x W30cm
- Thickness of glass: 3 mm

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...tbm=isch&q=tartarium+80&imgrc=tBIykoIBdHJx8M:

Was plannning to plumb it to the sump of my display aquarium using a overflow box from Cleartides. Lighting have two options a 165w black box or Kessil 150w?

Can any one see and potential problems? Quotes for aquariums in the size and I wanted it shallow were in the hundreds...
 
Interestingly on other sites the same tank is listed as 4mm glass.... hope it's the later!
 
I'm thinking the exact same thing which has led me to your post. Did you ever go through with this? If so did it work well?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new