• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FragFarmer WM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrooksReef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2010
Messages
469
Reaction score
7
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! I've got a mini-colony of Frag Farmer Watermelon that I'm throwing up for sale. I can provide the lineage if needed.

It is about 1.5" in length, 1/2" in width. 9 Eyes.

It is yours for $275 shipped to your door.

Pictures: (The first two pictures a little older; still same color, more eyes. Last picture was taken tonight).
ae916a5e.jpg

05e6216a.jpg

cc8b0792.jpg
 
Can you post a pic with actinics not on so much and the lineage. I might be interested

Also do you have pics of the mother colony?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Here is the best picture I could get. The actinic is barely on, but it still turns out a little blue. I will post the lineage here shortly. Confirming it once more.

bc7eec62.jpg
 
Oh, and as always, offers are always welcome. No low-balling, please.
 
For those waiting for lineage, still waiting for confirmation. The person I bought it from, bought it from a man who purchased it directly from a vendor. Waiting to see which vendor it was.
 
Confirmed. Lineage is from Matt at Austin Aqua Farms years back.
 
No takers, guess I'll just hold on to it for a while!

Mods, please close! :)

Brooks
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new