Fragging a 15 year old Bubble Coral?

20211111_210332_1636682613283.jpeg
This piece is a cutting that is 12 inch now.
20211218_214254.jpg
Also cut a 6 inch piece into several pieces. 100% survived
 
I appreciate all the info on this thread. I’ve got a small bubble by comparison, only about 8”. I brought home a foxface that tore about 30% of it off. The coral is slowly recovering. I’m hopeful to hear that they can successfully be cut.
 

Attachments

  • 704A9834-DBD2-41F3-B632-6D36A37E7496.jpeg
    704A9834-DBD2-41F3-B632-6D36A37E7496.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 69
I appreciate all the info on this thread. I’ve got a small bubble by comparison, only about 8”. I brought home a foxface that tore about 30% of it off. The coral is slowly recovering. I’m hopeful to hear that they can successfully be cut.
That’s so strange. I also have a fox face and he’s never paid any attention to it since I got him. *knocks on wood*
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new