FRAGHOUSE CORALS GAME TIME FLASH SALE SUNDAY FEBRUARY 6TH 10AM-2PM OFFICIAL THREAD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sad thing is, I mentioned a ton of Brandon's heavy hitters, minus, the FHC Rock Candy, and yes Brandon @FraghouseCorals , I do want one, I am curious as to the new releases!!!:eek: ;Jawdrop :eek:

How can you actually top yourself.
I have a lot more new releases for this year, I have a couple hundred colonies just sitting getting all pretty for all the sales I landed this year. Got 5 livesales for R2R which is the most Iv ever had. Pretty excited honestly :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Game #1 will close in 55 minutes and the new game will be announced :) another number game lol

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a lot more new releases for this year, I have a couple hundred colonies just sitting getting all pretty for all the sales I landed this year. Got 5 livesales for R2R which is the most Iv ever had. Pretty excited honestly :)
You previously told me you had some fire. Minus me needing the FHC Rock Candy, lol, I can't wait to see what you have coming as this past year was truly a surprise. ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You previously told me you had some fire, minus the my needed FHC Rock Candy, lol, I can't wait to see whaty you have coming as this past year was truly a surprise. ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop ;Jawdrop
Thanks brother, that darn rock candy is making me mad!! Ever since I switched to radions it hasn’t grown at all, lost all the color too… finally getting a few hints of pink back. I’m scared to even look at it lol sucker might just commit suicide LOL

whitelightning77

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks brother, that darn rock candy is making me mad!! Ever since I switched to radions it hasn’t grown at all, lost all the color too… finally getting a few hints of pink back. I’m scared to even look at it lol sucker might just commit suicide LOL
Send it to me, im still running 250watt halides. Hahaha

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run 5 Radion XR15 G5 Blues in a Hybrid. Curious as to how yours recover. Lets hope not on the extreme, AS, I also use Radions in a Hybrid setup.

Starting to lean on the T5's more though.

You can PM me Brandon, what spectrum are you using with the Radions?

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run 5 Radion XR15 G5 Blues in a Hybrid. Curious as to how yours recover. Lets hope not on the extreme, AS, I also use Radions in a Hybrid setup.

Starting to lean on the T5's more though.

You can PM me Brandon, what spectrum are you using with the Radions?
100 percent blues, 60 percent all the rest intensity 100 percent

Back