FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL DOUBLE DOWN LIVESALE THREAD SEPTEMBER 16TH 1200 FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

cymbyldesign

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow these are amazing!

IMG_5847.JPG

IMG_5848.JPG

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine!!!!!!!!! I cant imagine how busy Brandon must be now with all the care and procedure he practices in creating this artwork of a shipping job. Simply amazing. Each frag has a small medicine cup holding up the frag. Each bag is standing up so it never touches the bag. All bags are standing upright and not just tossed in there. He uses the expensive boxes and even throws in some extra newspaper to further protect your purchase. Adds a freebie or two no matter what you spend. Definitely gives me something to learn from the next time I sell a frag and have to ship it. Thanks FragHouseCorals for your top notch corals and top notch shipping procedures.

...oh yeah and he even labels each and every bag so you know what you have for people who truly care about knowing what is in their tank.
-Customer for life.

ss.jpg
That just gave me chills bro!!! Lol thanks again for the shout out!!! You da man

E's gone SPS mad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got mine in today! what a treat! I thought Brandon was putting on a show for me at reefapolooza with his bag sealer but I must say its even better now! A+ job Brandon!! Best packaging ive seen. Bravo Brotha! I appreciate it! Oh and btw the corals look amazing! Ill post some pics in a little bit.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Tham121988

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG

They are in! Working on the acclimation and dip. They look wonderful!!! Update to come when they are in the display. So far, highly highly impressed. Like others stated, the boxing and shipping is top notch! Very well protected and padded! And the corals are just fire! Love the fact that he is generous and throws in a free coral or 2! I love the suspense of not knowing a type of coral you are going to receive.

Brian W

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1763.JPG

They are in! Working on the acclimation and dip. They look wonderful!!! Update to come when they are in the display. So far, highly highly impressed. Like others stated, the boxing and shipping is top notch! Very well protected and padded! And the corals are just fire! Love the fact that he is generous and throws in a free coral or 2! I love the suspense of not knowing a type of coral you are going to receive.

nice!!! cant wait to see what you got.

goldenhurricane2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just echoing what everyone else is saying here - I just got mine in this morning and I was surprised to find an extra free piece in the package! What a nice surprise!! Everything was great in regard to packaging and shipping. High praise for Brandon and @FraghouseCorals - I will definitely purchase from him again and will recommend to the reef community here in Tulsa.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back