FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to all the winners .. time to save up for next year sale the odds will be better .. I can’t wait to see pics & vids of coral unboxing ... can’t wait till Saturday for my babies my new frag rack is waiting lol ..
Cant wait for mine to come in...i still.have another day

Josh poulin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all my corals in today everything seems to be in good heath getting them acclimated now. Love the glasses and the shirt was the best part. I got a green table acro for my free coral. I will post pictures later. Nicely packed.

C6934E9C-F3AC-491E-8D91-F66EEF8242D4.jpeg

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha i see everyones shipping boxes have more than 10...lol mine will have 3...coming in a mini box....lol first sps live sale

From what I read u he looks out for fellow reefers it’s more than just selling corals so if u find a extra gem make sure give feedback and give Fraghouse corals there respect in this hobby .and this was my first live sale to . I did my research before i spent money and read good things that’s was the one thing that made me support his brand . And his brand is well spoken for .. [emoji1487][emoji1487]

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got all my corals in today everything seems to be in good heath getting them acclimated now. Love the glasses and the shirt was the best part. I got a green table acro for my free coral. I will post pictures later. Nicely packed.

Lol got me zooming in to see what else u got in there .. I think I’m going to sleep till Saturday [emoji23][emoji30][emoji23]when mines comes lol but overall for my first experience was great and first online coral purchase ever ..

ckcustomz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I read u he looks out for fellow reefers it’s more than just selling corals so if u find a extra gem make sure give feedback and give Fraghouse corals there respect in this hobby .and this was my first live sale to . I did my research before i spent money and read good things that’s was the one thing that made me support his brand . And his brand is well spoken for .. [emoji1487][emoji1487]
Dont get me wrong i give him his respect on his coral that i actually love... really nice stuff and is why i joined the live sale... i just wish my budget was bigger to buy more i wanted....and that 3 corals was included with the freebie lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the kinda words my friend!!! Much love

Str8reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont get me wrong i give him his respect on his coral that i actually love... really nice stuff and is why i joined the live sale... i just wish my budget was bigger to buy more i wanted....and that 3 corals was included with the freebie lol

Lol I understand what u mean now [emoji23][emoji30][emoji23] .imagine how some ppl feel who missed the sale [emoji56] . Your next future post from the next sale will be where will I put all these corals time for a upgrade lol happy reefing brother .ill be looking out for your pics tomorrow [emoji1487][emoji1487][emoji1487]

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Do I count 18 bags in there...now that's a score!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was picky this time as I wanted certain color frags, every frag I purchased I wanted, have no problem waiting for Reef Dreams or FHC next live sale to purchase a FHC sweet tooth and banana split as I want them both.

Josh poulin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol got me zooming in to see what else u got in there .. I think I’m going to sleep till Saturday [emoji23][emoji30][emoji23]when mines comes lol but overall for my first experience was great and first online coral purchase ever ..
It was a great live sale this is what I got

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 36.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 29.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back