FRAGS* or any coral

TxReefer21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening R2R peeps as much as I do support my Lfs they don’t have a lot of frags that Interest me or really none at all lol... sigh. I want to know where you guys do your online coral shopping

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping stuff is really sketchy now. With it being winter, I'd be extra careful having living animals shipped to me. I would try to find an online vendor that is relatively close to you. Mark Levinson, melevsreef on YouTube, is from the Dallas area and his club goes on a LFS crawl on a bus they rent every year. He does a lot of great acrylic work and you could save a ton by not having to pick it up.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
TxReefer21

TxReefer21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping stuff is really sketchy now. With it being winter, I'd be extra careful having living animals shipped to me. I would try to find an online vendor that is relatively close to you. Mark Levinson, melevsreef on YouTube, is from the Dallas area and his club goes on a LFS crawl on a bus they rent every year. He does a lot of great acrylic work and you could save a ton by not having to pick it up.
I’ll definitely look into. I know top shelf aquatics is spot on with their shipping and handling as they pack things so nicely. They would honestly be the only guys I trust to online order from. I just didn’t know what else was comparable out there.

Upvote 0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll definitely look into. I know top shelf aquatics is spot on with their shipping and handling as they pack things so nicely. They would honestly be the only guys I trust to online order from. I just didn’t know what else was comparable out there.
World Wide corals is amazing. Battle Corals is also a great online vendor. It's not the vendors, it's the shipping companies. I have gotten so many items days later than expected. I also live in Montana, it is supposed to be around 10 below. I don't order livestock during the winter because of this. I'd just try to order from vendors that are within a state of you. Tidal Gardens is in Ohio and they are amazing. He also has a fantastic YouTube channel.
I'd look into joining a club for sure if I lived a city like Dallas. You can always get the best deals through local reefers, plus you can sometimes borrow something when things break and it's an emergency.

Upvote 0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 76 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back