FRAGS* or any coral

BRS

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Shipping stuff is really sketchy now. With it being winter, I'd be extra careful having living animals shipped to me. I would try to find an online vendor that is relatively close to you. Mark Levinson, melevsreef on YouTube, is from the Dallas area and his club goes on a LFS crawl on a bus they rent every year. He does a lot of great acrylic work and you could save a ton by not having to pick it up.

Upvote 0
OP
mando21

mando21

View Badges
Reaction score
Shipping stuff is really sketchy now. With it being winter, I'd be extra careful having living animals shipped to me. I would try to find an online vendor that is relatively close to you. Mark Levinson, melevsreef on YouTube, is from the Dallas area and his club goes on a LFS crawl on a bus they rent every year. He does a lot of great acrylic work and you could save a ton by not having to pick it up.
I’ll definitely look into. I know top shelf aquatics is spot on with their shipping and handling as they pack things so nicely. They would honestly be the only guys I trust to online order from. I just didn’t know what else was comparable out there.

Upvote 0

Ippyroy

Defeater of Dinos
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
I’ll definitely look into. I know top shelf aquatics is spot on with their shipping and handling as they pack things so nicely. They would honestly be the only guys I trust to online order from. I just didn’t know what else was comparable out there.
World Wide corals is amazing. Battle Corals is also a great online vendor. It's not the vendors, it's the shipping companies. I have gotten so many items days later than expected. I also live in Montana, it is supposed to be around 10 below. I don't order livestock during the winter because of this. I'd just try to order from vendors that are within a state of you. Tidal Gardens is in Ohio and they are amazing. He also has a fantastic YouTube channel.
I'd look into joining a club for sure if I lived a city like Dallas. You can always get the best deals through local reefers, plus you can sometimes borrow something when things break and it's an emergency.

Upvote 0
BRS

A Hardy, Fast Growing, Pretty & Inexpensive Coral...Does it exist?

• Yes (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 66 82.5%
  • NO

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors