Fragtoberfest eye candy thread

I got a bunch of things, this one photographs well with the phone though :-)
IMG_0802.JPG
 
A few of my favorite finds from yesterday:

Harlequin Tusk

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1476658237.522232.jpg


Finally got a purple tang!

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1476658280.460869.jpg


Red Scolly

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1476658315.681554.jpg


Plus a ton of other frag that I haven't taken pics of yet.

Amy, Myself and our girls had such a great time! My daughter Elizabeth had a blast picking out frags and even scored a few free ones (thanks JerSaint and Tank Breakers!)
Somebody's adding to their bio load just a tad... ;)
 
That zoa pic as friggin awesome!

Someone's gotta tell me the secret to taking pics.

I have a DSLR, but the results just don't work. I have a 15-85mm lenses on it, but going thru the glass makes it so that so doesn't really do much.
 
That zoa pic as friggin awesome!

Someone's gotta tell me the secret to taking pics.

I have a DSLR, but the results just don't work. I have a 15-85mm lenses on it, but going thru the glass makes it so that so doesn't really do much.

You need to buy a good macro lens. Those that have a canon usually go with the 100mm macro.
 
I know this is probably not the place to put items for sale or trade but I'm looking to sell or trade a few lps corals and some zoas
IMG_1476993269.619348.jpg
IMG_1476993279.440100.jpg
IMG_1476993321.848181.jpg
IMG_1476993333.654055.jpg
IMG_1476993394.604628.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new