FRAGTOBERFEST!!!!

ytsejam02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know AC corals will have a scoly or two

AC Corals. Got it. We'll see if I blow all my money in one place...

Another question... since this is an all day affair, if you buy something early, do the vendors just tag it something so you can grab it on the way out?

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a2e637577d9a8844304589030eb547d6.jpg

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ride from New London/Waterford region needed! Hopefully not at the crack of dawn. Looks like the car died and I can't take the only one left.

I was planning on heading up around noon and staying for the raffle. I'll gladly pay for gas

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Leslie, if no one else is able to give you a ride I'm heading up there early as a vendor. Leaving Groton around 715. P.m. me if you need a ride

Totempolez

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaMama13 i was talking to you earlier and you said that you would have a place for new blood to sign up for the club, i am not technically part of the club yet but i wanted to pay my dues at the club to get there early. is that possible or do i have to wait till 10?

P.S. i do not have a tank yet so i will not be getting there early to buy stock. i just want a chance to meet people in my area that are into the hobby

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaMama13 i was talking to you earlier and you said that you would have a place for new blood to sign up for the club, i am not technically part of the club yet but i wanted to pay my dues at the club to get there early. is that possible or do i have to wait till 10?

P.S. i do not have a tank yet so i will not be getting there early to buy stock. i just want a chance to meet people in my area that are into the hobby

Absolutely, come at 9 am and sign up for a membership. The membership is $20 and the ticket is $5. I will see you there tomorrow. The membership will be good until December 2017

Mike_J

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to say that the first annual Fragtoberfest was a success would be a HUGE understatement. Those of you who worked so hard to pull this together really hit it out of the park. It was a crazy, mad fun event and that raffle was simply PHENOMENAL! All my goodies are acclimating nicely and I can't wait to share what I scored. Kudos to all involved for an absolutely outstanding event! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! :):p:D

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So to say that the first annual Fragtoberfest was a success would be a HUGE understatement. Those of you who worked so hard to pull this together really hit it out of the park. It was a crazy, mad fun event and that raffle was simply PHENOMENAL! All my goodies are acclimating nicely and I can't wait to share what I scored. Kudos to all involved for an absolutely outstanding event! Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! :):p:D

Thank you Mike!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 3.1%
Back