FRAGTOBERFEST!!!!

LeslieP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just slipped through the highway closure. It was a horrible accident; I drove through as the police were arriving.

Fragtoberfest was fabulous. Great vendors, great people and that raffle!! Ok, my $20 in tix got me 6 wins so I'm a bit biased.

Many thanks to all who made this possible. You guys are the best and you go above and beyond to make these events amazing. Thank you for your time and effort.

masna

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brenda and I had a great time at the swap. Kudos to the BOD and volunteers that put this show together. Putting a show like this takes ALOT of time organization, meetings, dedication and so much, much more. All the hobbyist that got there and those that couldn't make it should give the crew a nice round of applause. Im looking forward to next year. (gotta make sure I take more money!). Again you brought out the some of the best in the Northeast!

GobyWanKenobie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, it was a wonderful event. Thank you to all who made this possible. I managed to get some beautiful corals, and I also did very well at the raffle. :) Again, thank you to all of you that worked so hard to make this event possible.

P.S. Does anyone know who the vendor was that was selling the fathead dendros and high-end acans? He was at the corner by the raffle/auction room. I forgot to grab his card, and I would like to get another piece from him.

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, it was a wonderful event. Thank you to all who made this possible. I managed to get some beautiful corals, and I also did very well at the raffle. :) Again, thank you to all of you that worked so hard to make this event possible.

P.S. Does anyone know who the vendor was that was selling the fathead dendros and high-end acans? He was at the corner by the raffle/auction room. I forgot to grab his card, and I would like to get another piece from him.

Pacific East Aquaculture?

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Supreme Reefs is the vendor you are referring to.

seagull18

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hats off to the BOD and all the volunteers who made this show a huge success. Also to the vendors who also played a major role in making this first show a class act. The amount of top notch products was amazing. Seriously if I had the dough I could have spent a fortune. The amount of great frags $5 and up was awesome. I wasn't able to stay for the raffle but the amount and quality of the prizes was tremendous. I can't imagine anyone who attended this show went home disappointed. Again thanks to everyone who made this show a success and who also made my day.

Neon Jungle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i had made it out to this. Def going next year keep me posted. Looking to join CTARS.ORG if possible let me know ?

ytsejam02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really was some amazing stuff there. I was blown away by supreme reefs acans. I bought two baby ones:

ea4dae7863c7af51479db4dc43585517.jpg

7586ebc7fcf74b379744ec5a1bec66fa.jpg

And snagged this rainbow lobi from Pacific east:
ac8c103a32c3d61e66b1b03d1b9a8dcb.jpg

Also enjoyed talking to JerSaint and bought a baby JF jack o lanterb lepto.

I just wish I had led enough money to buy a gorgeous short tentacled plate from shoreline pet!

ytsejam02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, uh... When's the next one? :p. Seriously, awesome job by the BOD setting this up. I look forward to actually meeting some of them at a future CTARS meeting!

AquaMama13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i had made it out to this. Def going next year keep me posted. Looking to join CTARS.ORG if possible let me know ?

Just go to CTARS.org and fill out the form then make the payment to PayPal and I will send your membership card to you, look forward to seeing you at a meeting

Paulywalnuts

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a great event! Fantastic job by the b.o.d. And all the organizers. Great see this club is heading back towards greatness!
Thanks to all the people that stopped by the "who's your daddy coral tank". We had a blast talking shop and making deals. Thanks

OP
OP
SteelerMike

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you to everyone for attending. Thank you to all the vendors for traveling from near and far and bringing some truly awesome livestock. It was great to see so many happy reefers getting new corals, talking reef, and just enjoying themselves in general. I want to personally give a huge thank you to the rest of the BOD for all of your hard work. This was the culmination of months of planning and hard work and it was well worth it. Looking forward to next year.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back