Frammer Coral Closed up

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear Claw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bear Claw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
501
Reaction score
188
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Frammer Coral has been really closed up for about 3 weeks now. Nothing else in my tank looks bad. I dipped it and it didn’t do anything. I tested everything and my calcium and magnesium were high, so I did a water change and it didn’t do anything. Anyone know what I should do? Thank you!!!
A5B6B736-0ED3-455B-A8B2-963F4C92F30A.jpeg
 
I'm sorry its about 98.3% dead.
Would need a lot of details about the tank to offer any suggestions.
 
So we need a full list of parameters and test kits used to be able to diagnose the issue. But, the reason a water change didn't necessarily bring down your cal and mag is because the salt has it added into it. You need to let it be absorbed on its own.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new