Frammer not fully opening

saltwatertabk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2023
Messages
67
Reaction score
23
Location
jensen beach flordia
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My frammer hasn’t been opened since I got it my hammer is doing good and my torch is doing kinda good I also have a bunch of sps all growing fast I do have a Acro that doesn’t have its polyps open but is growing.

My parameters are:

Alk 11
Magnesium 1400
Calcium 460-470
Nitrate .03
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1194.mov
    24.3 MB
  • IMG_1194.mov
    24.3 MB
My frammer hasn’t been opened since I got it my hammer is doing good and my torch is doing kinda good I also have a bunch of sps all growing fast I do have a Acro that doesn’t have its polyps open but is growing.

My parameters are:

Alk 11
Magnesium 1400
Calcium 460-470
Nitrate .03
Salinity was almost 27 so I brought it back down to 25
 
anything I should look for?
image.jpg

Still not doing good gotten smaller flesh has receded can anyone give advice please? Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 22.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new