• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Frankenstein Bounce mushroom for sale- $275

Marketplace

Jibarra

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I split my Frankenstein bounce mushroom over a week ago. Trying to sell either one (Both have fully recovered and are healthy)
Both are a little over 1” diameter.

Price: $275 Local pick up only

Will consider delivery in US only, but will have to charge a lot more for package and 1 day delivery.
Photos below are from today and last week after the split. The third photo is the original one earlier this year.

I split it myself with a razor blade two weeks ago. It is my first mushroom that I split myself vs naturally. Decided to go for it, after seeing one of my mushrooms take two weeks to naturally split then another week and a half to recover. The whole process took almost a month and it was vulnerable for at least two weeks.

9A6645ED-A0ED-4C82-B694-76128FE2D7CC.jpeg 26A07745-3636-427B-A1F9-BFC368FBEF38.jpeg 3EE1EA9D-4DE3-4FF2-A808-0F9FEE5A1E82.png

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 307 58.1%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 99 18.8%
  • NO

Votes: 111 21.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 11 2.1%
Buckeye