Fred's Salty Adventure 100G Custom

Have not been around the forums in awhile. Lost my job at the power plant due it being decommissioned and I am now working as a contractor in Page, Arizona. My father in law is taking care of the tank back home. I will try to get him to send me a picture and then update how everything is looking. Going to start a new build thread soon. Probably gonna be an EVO 13. Exciting. Will post a link to that thread in here soon.
 
So my anemone split a few days ago, actually on Independence Day.:) Here are some before and after pics.
IMG_20180605_182256.jpg
MVIMG_20180605_122125.jpg

After the split.
IMG_20180707_131108.jpg


IMG_20180707_131130.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new