Free 3D File... Zoa Puck Mold

BlingityBling

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2020
Messages
330
Reaction score
432
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5827077
I decided I wanted to grow my different types of Zoas in a way that was easy to move around or even change tanks as I've had plenty of fish have the taste for them in the past.

Center plug is large enough to drop in a 3/4" frag plug. Chose that size as I have more zoas on my frag rack that came mounted to smaller plugs plus it fits the curvature of the dome better.

The casting is just shy of 3" long and a bit over 2" wide
My samples were printed with Phrozen Proto White Resin on a Mighty 8K for a smooth surface finish though it should work on any printer both resin or fdm.

Pictures of in tank new ones with one I've already grown out nicely.

IMG_4265.jpg IMG_4270.jpg IMG_4273.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new