Free coral ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter rwreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rwreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2020
Messages
1,090
Reaction score
1,790
Location
Louisville
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and thanks in advance!

Looking to get an ID on this coral. I've had it for a long time and it was a free door coral at a frag swap.
1000007115.jpg
 
Alevopora
Never would have guessed this! I noticed the polyps were extended. I had glued it to a rock early on thinking it was some type of encrusting sps. Not until the last few weeks has it been extending its polyps.
 
possibly Astreopora because of the two tentacle cycles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new