Free coral

Maize & Blue

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2025
Messages
256
Reaction score
194
Location
North Port
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you do with a coral that nobody wants? My LFS doesn’t want it. I bought this blue pulsating Xenia which I divided and attached to 2 separate frag rocks and it has doubled in size and even though I have it placed away from my rock it is growing so fast it will soon be to close and I don’t want it spreading.

IMG_5677.jpeg IMG_5675.jpeg
 
yea if no one wants freebies, into the bin.

Used to do it with my GSP and now my GSP doesn’t even grow that fast
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new