Free Kenya Trees . Local only. Springfield Or

Very nice gesture!
 
Any pictures of the size?

I use to have alot of kenya trees in my last tank. Kinda thinking of get some for my new tank.

Here is a pic of my last tank the kenya forest.

Screenshot_20181027-155350.png
 
Any pictures of the size?

I use to have alot of kenya trees in my last tank. Kinda thinking of get some for my new tank.

Here is a pic of my last tank the kenya forest.

Screenshot_20181027-155350.png
Mine are nothing like that. That is what I'm trying to prevent. Here is the only pic that show some before I plucked them all. Lots of small branches also.
IMG_20180903_222736808~2.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new