Free orange monti caps

  • Thread starter Thread starter DarkTang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DarkTang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2014
Messages
1,040
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I accidentally dropped my giant Monte cap and it shattered come get your caps'!!
 
Sorry you broke it, I did that a couple weeks ago too but it ended up being dominoes and kept me busy the rest of the day.
 
hI DT. I'm sorta sorry It broke but then again I'm sorta happy it broke.It's that silver lining to every cloud thing. If you are heading o the meeting this weekend I'd love to try a piece, otherwise unfortunately your too far away.. Thanks Kurt
 
where do you live??? I dont think I will make the meeting, and I would like to try another cap to go with my red one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new