• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Phyto in Austin, TX area....

JohnGP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently expanded my Phyto culturing system to larger 6.5g jugs, better lighting on timers etc. and my Phyto took off like crazy. I thought I'd bottle some up and sell it at a pretty good deal to fellow Reefers but the USPS shipping delays has me concerned that it won't live through their constant delays lately, so, I have quite a few bottles of freshly harvested Phyto(Nanno) that I just bottled up ready to go. This Phyto is from Mercer of Montana cultures, feed it F2 and use RO/DI water with Tropic Marin salt. If you'd like a few bottles of fresh good quality Phyto for free shoot me a PM. I'm in the Cedar Creek area, zip 78612. Thank you!

OP
OP
JohnGP

JohnGP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody?? Free Phyto for you if you'll come pick it up. I bought new 12oz bottles, sterilized them and have now bottled up about 40 bottles of it. I sure hate to see it go to waste so let me know if you'd like some good quality Phyto for your tank. No tricks here, just grew wayyyy too much and would rather help some Reefers out rather than just dumping in the yard.

OP
OP
JohnGP

JohnGP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I'll give that a try as not getting much interest here. Thanks Dilan!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back