• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Phyto in Austin, TX area....

JohnGP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2020
Messages
247
Reaction score
207
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently expanded my Phyto culturing system to larger 6.5g jugs, better lighting on timers etc. and my Phyto took off like crazy. I thought I'd bottle some up and sell it at a pretty good deal to fellow Reefers but the USPS shipping delays has me concerned that it won't live through their constant delays lately, so, I have quite a few bottles of freshly harvested Phyto(Nanno) that I just bottled up ready to go. This Phyto is from Mercer of Montana cultures, feed it F2 and use RO/DI water with Tropic Marin salt. If you'd like a few bottles of fresh good quality Phyto for free shoot me a PM. I'm in the Cedar Creek area, zip 78612. Thank you!
 
Anybody?? Free Phyto for you if you'll come pick it up. I bought new 12oz bottles, sterilized them and have now bottled up about 40 bottles of it. I sure hate to see it go to waste so let me know if you'd like some good quality Phyto for your tank. No tricks here, just grew wayyyy too much and would rather help some Reefers out rather than just dumping in the yard.
 
I think I'll give that a try as not getting much interest here. Thanks Dilan!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new