• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Rainbow incinerator frags

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, free Rainbow Incinerator frags. Must pick up in Valencia CA, near six flags.
Please PM if you’re interested.
CBEC31C2-8141-4057-AC99-649788F17FF7.jpeg

Bubblebass

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm around the corner. Let me know what you have and a good time to pick them up.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is awesome. That's really cool that your just giving them to people...to bad I live in norcal.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good for you to do a random act of kindness it used to be very common now that everything is named and expensive you dont see it much anymore.
suggestion you should ask the ppl that get it to pass on 1 frag (or more ) for free to keep it going.
anyway thanks for doing this we need to bring this back!

OP
OP
DonTavo27

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good for you to do a random act of kindness it used to be very common now that everything is named and expensive you dont see it much anymore.
suggestion you should ask the ppl that get it to pass on 1 frag (or more ) for free to keep it going.
anyway thanks for doing this we need to bring this back!
This is awesome. That's really cool that your just giving them to people...to bad I live in norcal.

Just trying to give back to an awesome community, these Zoas have spread into various rocks and other frags, and don’t mind sharing.
I think as hobbiest, if you’ve made your investment back, we should all be willing to give some away. I do hope everyone that’s pm’d me does the same.
Cheers, Gus.

OP
OP
DonTavo27

DonTavo27

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, to All pms asking for shipping, sorry but I can’t find the time in my schedule to pack and ship these corals. Pick up only, or if I’m heading to Los Angeles, I maybe able to meet you along the way.
Thanks, Gus.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump, to All pms asking for shipping, sorry but I can’t find the time in my schedule to pack and ship these corals. Pick up only, or if I’m heading to Los Angeles, I maybe able to meet you along the way.
Thanks, Gus.
When are you heading to la ?? I’m interested

Jilet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When you are coming this way let me know, jf cornbread nuclear death frag on me!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back