Free RODI 6 stage system

rene9898

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
40
Location
Folsom, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free RODI 6 stage system
No filters
I’m in Folsom, CA

82F17F95-83A2-4827-B494-37696DD62BF1.jpeg

D67BB0AF-06E4-4BB3-AF67-29C9C71D5D1B.jpeg
 
PM'd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new