FREE TEST for IOAOI Nano Return Pump, DC with Controller

Does the flaw cause any issues with the tank, or does it just eventually cause the pump to fail? I’ve been using the pump as a return pump in my 15g AIO for about a year and a half without any issue.
 
Does the flaw cause any issues with the tank, or does it just eventually cause the pump to fail? I’ve been using the pump as a return pump in my 15g AIO for about a year and a half without any issue.
No, it does not cause any issue with the tank. It may cause a decrease in water flow or pump failure.
 
looks like it would be perfect for my 15 gal AIO, ill try
 
I have your 132GPH version. Hard to find a small pump with good flow. But DC controlled too? Count me in.

Defiantly interested. I got a build just for this. Do you have an estimate on GPH on the lowest setting?
 
If this is a new pump? I'd like to try it. I had the smaller non-controllable 1 and it worked but failed after about 8 months and you guys sent a new one right away that's working well. I would love to try the controlled version.
 
I am very interested in this pump as i was searching like a 10th degree black belt in googlefu, for one.
 
I’d love to try this pump with control. Have been looking for this. Just bought the non-control version. Let me know if test unit is available.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new