FREE TEST for IOAOI Nano Return Pump, DC with Controller

Hello family members of R2R,
We're launching a FREE TEST for IOAOI nano return pump on R2R. US only.
This is a really small pump and is only for small aquarium.
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: SMALL SMALL SMALL ;) 185GPH (700L/H)
We truly look forward to receiving your objective and detailed feedback.
To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.
We'll send you a PM.
LOL:star-struck::face-blowing-a-kiss::p

BS700-1.JPG BS700-2.JPG
Im interested! :)
 
Hello family members of R2R,
We're launching a FREE TEST for IOAOI nano return pump on R2R. US only.
This is a really small pump and is only for small aquarium.
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: SMALL SMALL SMALL ;) 185GPH (700L/H)
We truly look forward to receiving your objective and detailed feedback.
To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.
We'll send you a PM.
LOL:star-struck::face-blowing-a-kiss::p

BS700-1.JPG BS700-2.JPG
I just set up a 20 gallon Water Cube AIO, working on my tank build thread (4 months in and unposted) would definitely be interested in substituting the stock return pump with this pump with a comprehensive review.
 
I just set up a 20 gallon Water Cube AIO, working on my tank build thread (4 months in and unposted) would definitely be interested in substituting the stock return pump with this pump with a comprehensive review.
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I’d be willing to try it out! I have a 15g biocube
 
Hello family members of R2R,
We're launching a FREE TEST for IOAOI nanoreturn pump on R2R. US only.
This is a really small pump and is only for small aquarium.
:beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes: SMALL SMALL SMALL ;) 185GPH (700L/H)
We truly look forward to receiving your objective and detailed feedback.
To sign up - Like & comment on this thread.
We'll send you a PM.
LOL:star-struck::face-blowing-a-kiss::p

BS700-1.JPG BS700-2.JPG
I’ll try it out. I have a 15g Biocube
 
I have no clue if they are still open for testing, but I bought one and they work great! I'm very happy with it so far!
 
Hi @ioai I have got one of your nano skimmer rated for 80g, I'm using this in a new tank which is in cycling stage. Skimmer is producing lot of micro bubbles and these are getting out of skimmer in to the display, from the bottom of skimmer. When I adjust the air intake, it's slow downs so the skimmer. Any idea??
 

Attachments

  • Polish_20241227_111951633.jpg
    Polish_20241227_111951633.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Polish_20241227_111951633.jpg
    Polish_20241227_111951633.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20241227_110134.mp4
    71.7 MB
Hi @ioai I have got one of your nano skimmer rated for 80g, I'm using this in a new tank which is in cycling stage. Skimmer is producing lot of micro bubbles and these are getting out of skimmer in to the display, from the bottom of skimmer. When I adjust the air intake, it's slow downs so the skimmer. Any idea??
Hi, thank you for your message.
Leave it there for a few more days, the bubbles will go away.
But if there is fiber stuff in the tank, such as filter socks, filter sponge or filter floss, it will last longer.
Message us please if you need assistance at anytime.
Tom
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new