! Free!! Test inkbird products

Hi Everyone! We offer different products for free testing (household products, BBQ thermometers, vacuums sealer, etc.) :grinning-face:

If you are interested in participating, please post a comment on this thread! We will start a dialog with you to learn more about the list of products to test!

449786371_800943168838399_6367231902511774751_n.jpg
I don't know how I missed this but I'm def. up for testing anything you have available to test!
 
Hi Everyone! We offer different products for free testing (household products, BBQ thermometers, vacuums sealer, etc.) :grinning-face:

If you are interested in participating, please post a comment on this thread! We will start a dialog with you to learn more about the list of products to test!

449786371_800943168838399_6367231902511774751_n.jpg
Interested!
 
Hi Everyone! We offer different products for free testing (household products, BBQ thermometers, vacuums sealer, etc.) :grinning-face:

If you are interested in participating, please post a comment on this thread! We will start a dialog with you to learn more about the list of products to test!

449786371_800943168838399_6367231902511774751_n.jpg
Interested
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new