• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free toadstool

Trouble1375

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2156C26D-9089-4E10-BC2E-087594ABE8E4.jpeg

Day 2 and so far looking pretty good

Jamey6812

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am clearing out some corals to make room. I have a rather large maybe 4-5 inches fully expanded white polyp toadstool. It’s grown so fast and taking up too much room and I want to replace it with my mint green toadstool on the rock it’s on. I’m just going to chop it off the rock, so whoever wants it will have to attach it to a new rock :) it will be angry for a bit since I’m chopping it off but they attach to new rock pretty quick.

If nobody wants it I might toss it but hate to throw out living things! Will attach a crappy pic. It’s the big one on the rock lol. My clown will be sad as she’s been hosting it heh.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY THANKS! Zip code 48362

DD30E095-D657-4B5F-A5F3-EDCA76868388.png
Hello, i can pick it up. Whether are they available?

gtsirkas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am clearing out some corals to make room. I have a rather large maybe 4-5 inches fully expanded white polyp toadstool. It’s grown so fast and taking up too much room and I want to replace it with my mint green toadstool on the rock it’s on. I’m just going to chop it off the rock, so whoever wants it will have to attach it to a new rock :) it will be angry for a bit since I’m chopping it off but they attach to new rock pretty quick.

If nobody wants it I might toss it but hate to throw out living things! Will attach a crappy pic. It’s the big one on the rock lol. My clown will be sad as she’s been hosting it heh.
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY THANKS! Zip code 48362

DD30E095-D657-4B5F-A5F3-EDCA76868388.png
Is this still available?

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back