Freebie Coral ID Help

Theodin

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 2, 2023
Messages
45
Reaction score
24
Location
San Antonio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, got this extra coral as a freebie in a recent order, but it isn’t one that I recognize. Any ideas on what this is? I took one picture under blue light and another with the orange filter lens for better color accuracy. Thanks I’m advance!!
1DB63A07-B386-47C7-8FEB-5CB3474AB4F7.jpeg
549E70B1-274B-4E01-B57C-8FE2D267880C.jpeg
 
Hi guys, got this extra coral as a freebie in a recent order, but it isn’t one that I recognize. Any ideas on what this is? I took one picture under blue light and another with the orange filter lens for better color accuracy. Thanks I’m advance!!
1DB63A07-B386-47C7-8FEB-5CB3474AB4F7.jpeg
549E70B1-274B-4E01-B57C-8FE2D267880C.jpeg
Gold nugget pavona
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new