Fresh Start:

Bioman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
19
Reaction score
33
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone...Just want to introduce myself..I’ve
Been a hobbyist for over 30 years but new to Reef-keeping ..I set up a 29 gallon biocube a few years ago...did a lot of research & had my fair share of lessons learned.A year ago I upgraded
to the stock 32 led hood (not impressed) & I just
Upgraded to new AI Prime hd this week..I love it already (shimmer is great) & my corals are improving.Currently my Reef is housing a pair of
Orange Storms hosting a Purple base bta ..& an Orange Rock Flower nem...a pair Cardinals & assorted corals starting to recover...I downloaded
My settings from a David Saxby link but chose the
Reefer who owned a biocube on same site & set my 30 day acclimation @ 50%.Tweaked down the whites to 30% -set the blues to 40% after peak times for coral viewing.(Still Learning)..any tips appreciated....
 
Welcome to R2R
Wtr2r40.gif
 
Welcome to the R2R community !!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new