FRIDAY FTS thread!! Post 'em up here!!

It's FRIDAY!!! Let's bump this up again!! :D
 
week 3 of cycling :D ! OMG why does it take so long to cycle ??

34047256_2059563874367834_4048634450374819840_o.jpg

What size is that?
 
Wait what, how does that work? 2 rounded tanks on each end but I can see MP40 wet sides, where are the dry sides? How is this possible? Why is that the coolest tank I've ever seen?
 
Wait what, how does that work? 2 rounded tanks on each end but I can see MP40 wet sides, where are the dry sides? How is this possible? Why is that the coolest tank I've ever seen?

Very Kind words. The MP60's are in Dry Boxes in the end bow tanks........I'll try to get a decent picture of them.
 
Here's your weekly bump! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new