Jan 18, 2008 #1 surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 post here if you want to play!
Jan 18, 2008 #2 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 1st tourney located here http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/index.php?act=Arcade&do=newscore
Jan 18, 2008 #3 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 2nd tourney located here......open slots available!! http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=16
2nd tourney located here......open slots available!! http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=16
Jan 18, 2008 #4 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,860 Reaction score 122,453 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 im in
Jan 18, 2008 #5 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 dang fishes, nice first round!
Jan 18, 2008 #6 LorenK Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 25, 2007 Messages 268 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Me, an I sucked at my first round :-(
Jan 18, 2008 #7 Hopkins Team Awesome View Badges Joined Oct 24, 2006 Messages 301 Reaction score 25 Location Clinton Township, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Man, that was hard. You and me again fishes. :)
Jan 18, 2008 #8 fishes2889 Aquaculturist View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,431 Reaction score 14 Location Emmaus, Pa (18049) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 wow :D
Jan 18, 2008 #9 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 um........i think it messed up......maybe the system can only handle one person playing in one tourney at a time
um........i think it messed up......maybe the system can only handle one person playing in one tourney at a time
Jan 18, 2008 #10 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,860 Reaction score 122,453 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Are you trying to advance the winners?
Jan 18, 2008 #11 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 nope, i didnt touch it
Jan 18, 2008 #12 msman825 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 1,302 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 you got us fishes
Jan 18, 2008 #13 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 what happened was, i had 2 screens open playing in 2 different games, one against fishes, and one against you. i scored a 3900 something against you, but it recorded it on the game against fishes, and then somehow eliminated me
what happened was, i had 2 screens open playing in 2 different games, one against fishes, and one against you. i scored a 3900 something against you, but it recorded it on the game against fishes, and then somehow eliminated me
Jan 18, 2008 #14 msman825 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 1,302 Reaction score 2 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I ready when ever
Jan 18, 2008 #15 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 we may have enough for an 8 person tourney
Jan 18, 2008 #16 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 8 person tourney set up here: http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=17 still need players!
8 person tourney set up here: http://www.club-zoa.com/forums/arcade.php?&do=viewtourney&tid=17 still need players!
Jan 18, 2008 #17 Hopkins Team Awesome View Badges Joined Oct 24, 2006 Messages 301 Reaction score 25 Location Clinton Township, MI Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I thought I had you! Good game.
Jan 18, 2008 #18 fishes2889 Aquaculturist View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,431 Reaction score 14 Location Emmaus, Pa (18049) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 me and you Al...:)
Jan 18, 2008 #19 OP OP surfn I bleed orange and maroon View Badges Joined May 9, 2006 Messages 5,030 Reaction score 54 Location Charlottesville, Virginia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 fishes2889 said: me and you Al...:) Click to expand... you are doing pretty good tonight!
Jan 18, 2008 #20 fishes2889 Aquaculturist View Badges Joined Jul 6, 2006 Messages 3,431 Reaction score 14 Location Emmaus, Pa (18049) Rating - 0% 0 0 0 surfn said: you are doing pretty good tonight! Click to expand... It's my first time...:cool: