Friend accidentally dropped an edible

KLS1993

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend was looking over the top of my reef & accidentally dropped his gummy edible.... I quickly got it out But my clowns assumed it was their food and took a curious nibble before I could get it out.... Anybody have any idea if THC Well negatively affect corals or fish?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There should be no bad effects. Thc doesn't work the same on most animals. Their brain chemistry isn't like ours. I'd mostly be worried about residual solvent that wasn't released during extraction but if it's already been carboxylated, then gelatinized, I highly doubt there is enough to do anything with a quick in and out.

Don't think the clowns are swimming weirdly, I think the edible you didn't drop is hitting
Christian Bale Oooo GIF

DE FISH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please don't say it's true! I need entertaining!
‘THC edibles appear to have no effect on fish. Scientists in Lebanon fed tilapia pellets laced with cannabis oil to see if cannabinoids would have a calming effect on fish. Their conclusion: Unlike other pets such as dogs and cats, fish feel no such high on THC”

Funny what you google at 2am in the morning but that’s been my understanding since many moons ago

seeing as Fish are neither amphibians nor mammals. They are unlikely to ever encounter marijuana therefore the plant has never evolved to effect fish as they aren’t a natural predator of the plant.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ugh. Biochem...

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
‘THC edibles appear to have no effect on fish. Scientists in Lebanon fed tilapia pellets laced with cannabis oil to see if cannabinoids would have a calming effect on fish. Their conclusion: Unlike other pets such as dogs and cats, fish feel no such high on THC”

Funny what you google at 2am in the morning but that’s been my understanding since many moons ago

seeing as Fish are neither amphibians nor mammals. They are unlikely to ever encounter marijuana therefore the plant has never evolved to effect fish as they aren’t a natural predator of the plant.
Im just surprised someone tested this lol

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im just surprised someone tested this lol
I’m surprised how many people pay taxes to fund this vital research. Not much scratch left for hobbies or edibles after taxes and rent.
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
What the clowns saw afterwards and what the research failed to detect

Ro Bow

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m surprised how many people pay taxes to fund this vital research. Not much scratch left for hobbies or edibles after taxes and rent.
Sexy Hot Girl GIF by Cappa Video Productions
What the clowns saw afterwards and what the research failed to detect
what the heck is that thing in the gif? It is so creepy!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back