Frogspawn Babies???

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

@dantimdad hooked me up with a sweet frogspawn a little over a month ago and it is growing like crazy. Today I noticed a little fluorescent spot sitting in a clump of algae that has the same color as the frogspawn and kind of the same look as the tip of the coral. Am I looking at a spawn of a frogspawn here??

IMG_3183.jpg

It has the same coloration as the frogspawn and same color tips. There are about 4 little ends coming off of it.

eggplantparrot

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

@dantimdad hooked me up with a sweet frogspawn a little over a month ago and it is growing like crazy. Today I noticed a little fluorescent spot sitting in a clump of algae that has the same color as the frogspawn and kind of the same look as the tip of the coral. Am I looking at a spawn of a frogspawn here??

IMG_3183.jpg

It has the same coloration as the frogspawn and same color tips. There are about 4 little ends coming off of it.

looks like a ball anemone

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

IMG_3183.jpg

Typically they either split heads, or you’ll see little heads on the neck of the head.

Back