frogspawn not opening

jlayne503

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey experts, I have a frogspawn that I recently got and it has not been doing well. It was fully extended when it was at my lfs, but ever since I brought it home, it has never been the same. I have some other corals in the tank (acan, favia, candy cane, and a hammer.) They are all doing fine except for the frogspawn. My parameters are listed below;
Calcium: 400-410 ppm
Alkalinity: 9.8 dKH
Magnesium: 1360
Nitrate: around 5ppm
Nitrite: 0
Ammonia: 0
ph: 7.8-7.9
The frogspawn is sitting at around 150 PAR and has low flow. I couldn't think of anything in the tank that is bothering it. I am willing to try anything to get it back to good health.
 
Hey experts, I have a frogspawn that I recently got and it has not been doing well. It was fully extended when it was at my lfs, but ever since I brought it home, it has never been the same. I have some other corals in the tank (acan, favia, candy cane, and a hammer.) They are all doing fine except for the frogspawn. My parameters are listed below;
Calcium: 400-410 ppm
Alkalinity: 9.8 dKH
Magnesium: 1360
Nitrate: around 5ppm
Nitrite: 0
Ammonia: 0
ph: 7.8-7.9
The frogspawn is sitting at around 150 PAR and has low flow. I couldn't think of anything in the tank that is bothering it. I am willing to try anything to get it back to good health.
Try less light
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new