- Joined
- May 16, 2024
- Messages
- 592
- Reaction score
- 285
- Location
- Netherlands
- What state or country do you live in
- Other International
Hello,
My euphylia divisa green has been unhappy for a couple of weeks now, it only ever opens up about 30% and closes back up alot.
I have tested my parameters & the only thing i came across was high nitrates, wich i’m dealing with right now.
I tried dipping & placing it somewhere else but that didn’t seem to help.
Is there anything i can do to rule out problems?
I added a picture.
As you can see, my torch & hammer coral are perfectly fine at around the same spot.

My euphylia divisa green has been unhappy for a couple of weeks now, it only ever opens up about 30% and closes back up alot.
I have tested my parameters & the only thing i came across was high nitrates, wich i’m dealing with right now.
I tried dipping & placing it somewhere else but that didn’t seem to help.
Is there anything i can do to rule out problems?
I added a picture.
As you can see, my torch & hammer coral are perfectly fine at around the same spot.
