From frag to colony

Jmareef1022

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2018
Messages
467
Reaction score
365
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a freebie from one of my first purchases on sps from a local reefer. Is this considered a tabling acro? What you guys think should I frag it or let it keep going.


Jose

20180103_201007.jpg


20180928_124434.jpg
 
Here's a little closer, didn't know how close but here it is
20181013_162235.jpg
 
Yea I think I'll let it keep growing and see what it turns out to look like in a few months, by far a hardy and fast grower.
 
From today, fragged it once. Looks a little different because I rotated the rock it's starting to get big. The name of this beauty is "huckleberry" btw just not sure what type.


Jose

20181204_165724.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new