From snakes to fish

Show off.

I went to three hardware stores at Home Depot and Lowe's. They are picked clean..
It’s a fake tree from target , Amazon should have some at 50$ ,
It’s a rare moment it’s clean like this lol
 
Showing first 3 pics of GBTA, I think they are well on there way to recovery , I think dosing cipro saved them because they were certainly dying. Lastly just day pics from today , gonna have to tackle the caulerpa at some point or order like 10 pitho crabs haha
 

Attachments

  • CFAFB4FE-17F3-40DC-BCD4-6CED5B8E9A05.jpeg
    CFAFB4FE-17F3-40DC-BCD4-6CED5B8E9A05.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 497EDB0B-1021-433D-BBA9-E1F73E244FDE.jpeg
    497EDB0B-1021-433D-BBA9-E1F73E244FDE.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 82
  • A502EF00-1DF9-4934-B976-FAF198A91C4A.jpeg
    A502EF00-1DF9-4934-B976-FAF198A91C4A.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 65
  • E405B19C-12C1-4559-92AC-558F1AE606A6.jpeg
    E405B19C-12C1-4559-92AC-558F1AE606A6.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 72
  • BD61C1F6-9AC0-496F-8EE5-9E3A47035D52.jpeg
    BD61C1F6-9AC0-496F-8EE5-9E3A47035D52.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 79
Looking great.

I'm going through a whole tank cypro treatment now, most of the BTA's looking terrible
Thanks , I dosed cipro for the whole tank also , let me know if you want the regimen lol I noticed no ill effects to anything
 
I'm going 1000mg/night. 30% wc daily. Estimated 56g volume. All nem and cuc.
I treated it like if I were to take lol , so I did initial dose of 500mg first night and then 250mg each night for 7 days. Important to let it dissolve into tank water before putting it in tank and always do so In no light as light weakens the cipro , first night I also used turkey baster/ turned off pumps to make sure the sick nems got some cirpo in them. After that I just did broadcast after lights off , didn’t see results until 6 days in and I also didn’t water change at all. This is what worked for me so grain of salt , I have about 45 gallons of water
 
Beautiful tank shots !
I think I might bite the bullet and get nudibranch for my aiptasia…… I have a bigger aiptasia colony then zoas lol
 
Beautiful tank shots !
I think I might bite the bullet and get nudibranch for my aiptasia…… I have a bigger aiptasia colony then zoas lol
I actually bought peppermint shrimp after hating on them forever and they are slowly eating aptasia at night
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new