• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frozen Berry Scoly - Upland CA. SOLD

Item Price
150, Now $120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kellie in CA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
1,517
Reaction score
2,623
Location
So Cal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a few pieces that are getting a bit big for my small tank.

Frozen Berry Scoly. Approx 4”. Purple and red with yellow marks. $150, Now $120

Pickup in Upland, Ca. Near 10 fwy. Available nights and weekends. CF297CBA-D409-44BB-98C8-6706F27F66EB.jpeg 484A268D-895A-4ED2-9B97-2092364502E6.jpeg C3756317-2C87-49A2-8051-6CDA86073B34.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Drop it off in ontario and ill ship it for you if that guy is still interested!
Really? I have 2 things people want me to ship, but I don’t know how.
What does overnight shipping cost?
 
Last edited:
Hi, I’m interested. I’m new to the forum and not familiar on how to start a PM
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new