Frozen/Liquid food online?

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the better places to buy some of the premium (LRS) or liquid (oyster feast), etc foods online? The LFS in our area generally suck at carrying any of these. Most of the time the best I can hope for is Ocean Nutrition frozen cubes from Petco/Petsmart.

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the better places to buy some of the premium (LRS) or liquid (oyster feast), etc foods online? The LFS in our area generally suck at carrying any of these. Most of the time the best I can hope for is Ocean Nutrition frozen cubes from Petco/Petsmart.

You are more than welcome to buy direct from us. We are running a free shipping promo right now on select kits. Our Hobbyists Choice kit has Oyster-Feast in it. https://reefnutrition.com/promo/stay-home/

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Chad

OP
OP
jaxteller007

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to buy direct from us. We are running a free shipping promo right now on select kits. Our Hobbyists Choice kit has Oyster-Feast in it. https://reefnutrition.com/promo/stay-home/

Best,
Chad

Well glad to see that! Had no idea y'all were on here. Our little guys and girls love the oyster feast but I can almost never find it around here. Like i said, our LFS are generally not great. So not great that a store in St Louis, 6 hours away, told us we weren't the first people to come in there and tell them how bad our area is lol.

TvanB1

Mostly Fish; Few breeding projects underway
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, I order everything directly from Reef Nutrition. Everything arrives fresh. I do monthly orders of RGcomplete and sometimes fish eggs. I have also ordered pods in the past and they all arrived alive and well. Never had any problems. Great business!

Santiimari

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do y’all have anything food wise you recommend for clowns specifically? Thanks

Absolutely! I recommend our TDO Chroma BOOST. Many hobbyists are already using it, and it is also the most popular dry food among clownfish breeders. It comes in 7 different sizes and is used in every aspect of clownfish aquaculture, including: weaning, growout and broodstock. With that being said, you should try our TDO Small as it's the most common size. You can use it in an auto-feeder and it has a 1 year shelf-life if kept refrigerated (recommended storage). Some people use it beyond 1 year without issue. Feel free to feed it to all your fish and corals. You can even feed it to a myriad of freshwater fish and inverts. The versatility is immense.
tdoC2small_3oz.png

Here is the product page with a few purchasing options: https://reefnutrition.com/product_tdo_chroma_boost.php. If you have an LFS that carries it, that would be the best way to buy.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,
Chad

OP
OP
jaxteller007

jaxteller007

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Best,
Chad

I couldn't figure out why it was saying the coupon was expired, then i looked and realized it says valid through May 31st. Sad face :(

Reef Nutrition

We Feed Your Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back