FS: 150w XM 15 Bulb

  • Thread starter Thread starter divecj5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

divecj5

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
327
Reaction score
35
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to sell my 3 month old 150w DE XM 15k bulb. I have had it running in my Sunpod for close to 3 months and looking to switch.

Looking for $20 plus shipping. Shipping would be no more than $8-9.

I can post up some pics of my tank with the bulb installed for color reference.

Adam
 
im interested too, i need 2 bulbs but i want to try 2 different bulbs to get a different effect
i know deffinately one is going to be phoenix but the other im still up in the air on
 
Sorry...should have posted that I sold this about two weeks ago.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new