FS 210gl Tank and Stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter geomarq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geomarq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Location
South Windsor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its an Aqueon tank with Bean Overflow I made, black trim, and nice cabinet I built. Was too much tank for me and electric bill was killing us. It comes up as a 220gl when I did the online dimensions but I believe the Co. lists it as a 210. Has a few minor scratches, I'd rate it a 7 on 10 scale for condition, cabinet may need a quick re-coat if going in a living room otherwise it's fine. I can help deliver it if needed. It's a nice tank.

Tank Dimensions: 72x24x29tall
Overall Tank on Stand Dimensions: 75x30x64tall

Want $700 for tank and stand or $600 for tank. PM me for pic's so I can send along.

Might be interested in trade for a rimless of some kind.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new